Optimizely, a digital experience leader, overcame manual order form challenges through a CPQ and CLM digital transformation. By streamlining workflows, reducing manual errors, and enabling efficient approval routing they enhanced operational efficiency and customer success.
- Time-consuming manual order form creation process
- Multiple errors and inconsistencies in order forms across the system
- Lack of a defined approval process for order forms
- Reviewed the current state to formulate a to-be process, deployment roadmap, and contracts data migration strategy.
- Developed a to-be process with a high-level solution design with a focus on creating efficiencies through the integration of CPQ and CLM workflows.
- Defined the quoting processes (net new, renewal, amendment).
- Implemented solution to automate the creation of the order form on quote approval and sending the order form for eSignature via DocuSign.
Optimizely's digital transformation initiative not only improved operational efficiency but also empowered their team to focus on strategic initiatives and customer success, aligning with their philosophy of being "large enough to serve, small enough to care."
Following the successful implementation of the CPQ and CLM digital transformation program, Optimizely experienced a range of significant benefits: